Monday, October 31, 2011

Tis the Season

if i've been around you lately and haven't seemed excited about that, don't take it personally. all my life i've had bouts of depression, and i'm currently in one. my apartment is a mess and i can't seem to care enough to do anything about it, which is unusual for me. the only thing that interests me is sleeping.

this is just a thing i go through sometimes. i don't mind seeing people, but i don't necessarily want to talk, unless it's you talking about your life. the questions "how are you" or "what have you been up to" make me cringe.

what a craptastic time of year to feel this way, though. my birthday, halloween, parties and candy and happy people everywhere. and i'm just a lump.

*lump*

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well.
    If it's any consolation your cake pops were freaking awesome (I'm still thinking about them).
    Cake on a stick. We truly live in the future.

    ReplyDelete