Wednesday, March 28, 2012

OKC, I didn't really miss you

I re-activated my OkCupid account the other night out of sheer boredom.

1. I'm well aware I'm in no place mentally or emotionally to be dating
2. I've accepted that I'm not keen on the idea of meeting someone via the interwebz
3. I don't have a number 3 but my list looked sad with only 2

All that safely in my noggin, I realized I missed browsing the site. It's like people-watching from the comfort of my couch! It's just weirdly fascinating and so, here I am again. And just now as I was browsing about, enjoying witty profiles, cringing at sad ones, I got a new message. Eh?

*click*

Do you like to laugh?

You are so good looking that I would let you do anything to me, even make me look ridiculous, just to see you smile.

Have any ideas? lol

Presented to you here without comment. But... you know... heeee. I lied. I can't not comment just a little bit! These guys EXIST. And they're IN MY CITY. And I am thus reminded why it is so much better for me to remain single for the foreseeable future. Thanks, random OKC dude!  (though he is of course totally normal compared to this guy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment