Friday, September 6, 2013

Guest Posts!

I'm sure I still have stories, and things in my head that want to get out, but other people have amazing stories as well. I'm opening this blog up for guest authoring!

There are two options... one, if you have a few stories and would like to contribute a bit more often, just let me know and I will send you an invitation to be an author on this blog. Two, if you just have one or two really good stories, you can email them to me and I will post them, with a note that the story is from [whatever name you choose].

I'm trying to convince a friend who has some amazing stories to guest blog a few times, so if you want some interesting stuff about real stalkers, middle school pregnancies, and more - please leave some comments encouraging her to write!

PS - your stories don't have to be about dating or relationships; this is, after all, The Blog of All Topics! And I of course have written about everything from dating to depression to standing up for slut rights, plus a bunch in between (muffins are NOT frosting-free cupcakes, people!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment